"Remain at the cutting edge of contemporary dentistry and be able to meet and deliver with confidence the restorative needs of your patients with high aesthetic expectations."
24 Months (Full Time Program)
January 2018 - December 2019
1500 Verifiable hours of Continuing Education
University of Genoa, Italy
The International Master in Advanced Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry is designed to offer
comprehensive training in all aspects of aesthetic, contemporary restorative dentistry and implant prosthodontics.
- To provide postgraduate students with the confidence and ability to enhance their current clinical practice by incorporating the latest advances in technology and research.
- To provide an innovative programme which enhances current knowledge and clinical skills in new technologies in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry.
- To present sound academic theory and high quality practical training by world class mentors.
- To deliver learning using the latest technology enabling students to access the course, whilst maintainingtheir commitment to their clinical practice.
- Professor Stefano Benedicenti (Director)
- Professor a.c. Vasilios Kaitsas
- Professor a.c. Antonio Signore
- Professor a.c Nicola Deangelis
- Professor a.c Luca Solimei
- Professor a.c Cesare Robello
(payable in 3 installment terms)
(non-refundable registration fee)
Please contact us at email@example.com for more payment details
This advanced program provides a learning environment to train new leaders in the discipline and specialty of Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry for the future. Successful completion of the course shall confer the academic degree of
“International Master in Advanced Aesthetics and Restorative Dentistry”.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: Interested Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Applicants must be able to satisfy the general admissions criteria of the university.
- Applicants must provide evidence of their primary dental qualification from a recognised institution.
- Applicants should have completed a preliminary fellowship course either in restorative dentistry, endodontics, periodontology and implants and laser.
- Applicants will make payment as required of course fees as applied by the University of Genoa.
STEP 2: If you meet the following criteria, you may proceed with filling out and submitting the application form.
STEP 3: Upon form completion, please prepare the following documents;
**must be in pdf format maximum of 2mb per file
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Scanned copy of your Dental Degree Certificate
- A self-declaration in pdf format with your signature
- Detailed Updated CV, your CV must inlcude the following;
- List of all the training programs you have attended
- The name of the University where you took your Dentistry Degree
- Your Work Experience
- Additional Documents (if applicable but not required)
**Any scanned of your certificates/diplomas of any specialization
** Any publications under your name
STEP 4: Email all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 5: Pay a non-refundable registration fee of €1.000
Limited to 40 Students Only!
Submit Your Application Now Before Time Runs Out
+966 580 844 487